Our Driver app for smartphones & tablets automatically links to our tracking platforms in order to effectively manage any vehicle defects across a range of vehicle types.
An optional Driver ID function enables drivers to automatically assign themselves to a vehicle to give business owners full situational awareness of their drivers at all times.
- Works on any Smartphone / Tablet (iOS / Android / Windows)
- Vehicle checks are configurable to business owner requirements
- Simple Pass / Fail answers and comments box
- Meets all DVSA requirements
- Automatic daily notification by email to the fleet manager
- Stores insurance and breakdown info
- Optional software Driver ID function available
- No Driver ID reader, fob or hardware install required
- Driver ID information is passed to the eraWeb platform
The app is configurable to ensure that only questions relevant to your business and vehicle types are displayed. Questions are answered by simply selecting pass or fail (with facility to add a note) and completed checks are digitally signed by the driver and reported back to the relevant person via email.
As well as having a handy facility to store the company’s insurance and breakdown service provider details, the app automatically updates the eraWeb tracking platform, updating the make and model of the vehicle, vehicle registration, vehicle type and the current odometer reading.
The Driver App provides a cost effective, convenient and simple feature - the ability for the driver to select a specific vehicle from a defined vehicle list.
The corresponding Driver ID relative to the driver is populated automatically into the “Driver” area in the ERA tracking platform, removing the requirement for time consuming manual input of this information, removing errors, proving evidence of driver compliance, confirming driver whereabouts and removing the necessity to use a more capital and labour intensive hardware solution.
This feature can be overridden by the fleet manager in the main eraWeb platform allowing changes and corrections without driver intervention.